Welcome to the APJHS newsroom! Home of all your Bulldog news. Be sure to bookmark this page, as it will be where we will continuously update you with the latest happenings at our school.
Please mark your calendar for our upcoming parent-teacher conferences. We will have the conferences on October 18. We appreciate your support, and we hope to see you there!
Did you know spirit week is right around the corner? Join us as we celebrate our Bulldogs! We love to see your school spirit!
School pictures are on Friday, September 20. Dress your best, and be ready to smile!
It is the student’s responsibility to take advantage of the advisory instructional time. Students will go immediately to one of these locations after their 6th period.
- Draft - A student drafted by a teacher:
- We require the student to attend the classroom to get the extra help needed.
- Must abide by the norms of regular classroom behavior.
- Students may draft themselves if they need help or extra time on assignments.
- If student is not drafted, the options are:
- Computer Lab(s)
For more information on advisory, please view our AJHS advisory document.